Sunday, June 30, 2013

how to fry okra

Parboil okra pods 8 to,to be -inch deep,When oil,towels to absorb excess oil,May be served as a snack or with a sandwich instead of potatoes. 25 May 20, This fried okra recipe uses cornmeal instead of a heavy batter which allows for more of the okra flavor to get through and keeps it more healthy. 5 Jun 20, Fried okra is my favorite vegetable from the womb,Before I had eyes to see or a nose to smell or tastebuds to tickle, I'm sure it was my favorite . 6 Aug 200, And now from the sublime to the. ,well, equally sublime: here's how I fry okra, Here's how okra has always been cooked in the American .
Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat,Add okra and fry until brown - about 0 minutes, depending on thickness,Turn to make sure the okra is  . 2 Jul 20, Okra is usually something you either love or hate,There's not much in-between territory,I've grown up eating it, so naturally I adore it,Mind you . NOTHING beats a batch of okra, fresh from the garden,Golden brown, with a little fresh green color showing through, these okra nuggets are crunchy and . Okra, when rolled in cornmeal and fried, doesn't have the gummy substance it has when stewed or boiled,If you don't like okra because of its texture, try it fried.
5 Jul 202, Fry okra with shrimp is fairly new to me, but according to my Guyanese friends it's a popular dish in the traditional Guyanese home,This fry okra  . Fried okra is a favorite of ours and we grow more than enough in our garden! We love it just dredged in cornmeal, but it is even better when fried up with diced . 6 Sep 20, Okra is a tasty favorite lightly coated and fried in the skillet,Try this recipe if a fear of slimy okra deters you from enjoying this summer vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment